Clouds & Sacred Oud vegan candle
- Low stock, only 1 left
- More on the way
- Free delivery over £40
The scent of this vegan candle envokes burning bright across velvet black skies, lighting the way on a winter's night. Top notes of black pepper and cinnamon married with a mysterious base of oud, leather and tobacco.
Each element within the composition of these candles is sourced and produced responsibly. Expertly hand-poured in the UK by skilled artisans and using hand-blown recycled glass, these candles are the perfect union of fragrance and natural wax, creating a luxury experience.
Top: black pepper, cinnamon
Heart: rose absolute, thyme
Base: oud, leather, tobacco, cedar, vetiver, patchouli
Rapeseed wax, essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances
- Cruelty free
- Hand made
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plastic free
- Fully recyclable packaging
- UK made
To use, simply light carefully. Never leave your candle unattended, let it stand on a protective surface and keep well clear of flammable substances.
1. Try to burn your candle for at least 3 hours to allow the melt pool to reach all edges of the candle.
2. Remember to remove the tip of the wick in between each burn, ensuring that it isn’t longer than 5mm.
3. Avoid placing your candle in a draughty area whilst lit as this will cause it to burn quicker.
4. Make sure you don’t burn your candle for longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
5. Try to avoid blowing out your candle. Instead, invest in a candle snuffer to help reduce smoke.
The plastic free packaging can be reused or recycled along with your other recyclable packaging. The glassware has been designed with reusability in mind.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95, with free delivery on all UK orders over £40. All orders are hand packed with care using environmentally conscious materials.
Check out the help page for more information.