Cedarwood + Green Clay Soap
Cedarwood + Green Clay Soap
Cedarwood and green clay soap, handmade using the cold process method. A great all-rounder for everyday use and suitable for all skin types.
- In stock, ready to ship
- More on the way
- Free delivery over £40
This soap is subtle and grounding and a great all-rounder for everyday use. It's blended with cedarwood, lavender and patchouli essential oils to soothe, heal and ground.
All Wild Sage + Co soaps are handmade using the cold process method. They each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils. In this soap:
- Castor Oil has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties and works wonders for blemished or acne prone skin. Its astringent qualities clear away excess dirt and old skin, helping to prevent blocked pores.
- Organic Shea Butter is well known as a deeply moisturising butter. High in levels of vitamin A, it is known to improve skins elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars.
- Himalayan Pink helps to replenishes 84 trace minerals that give your skin a healthy glow. It soothes tired muscles and can be used as a mild exfoliant.
- Green Clay gently draws out and readily absorbs impurities in the skin, allowing them to be washed away. It stimulates the blood flow leaving skin feeling soft, supple and revitalised.
Wild Sage and Co is a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye. They create cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all natural skin care. They believe in providing skin loving products that don’t harm our skin or our environment and reducing waste has been core to their mission from the very start. Their aim is to impact the environment as little as possible, simplify skin care and provide a product that you can rely on.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aqua (water), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Oil), *Geraniol,*Limonene,*Linalool, Glycerine (Naturally occurring)
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
- Cruelty free
- Hand made
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plastic free
- Fully recyclable packaging
- UK made
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
Plastic free packaging can be reused or recycled along with your other household recycling.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95, with free delivery on all UK orders over £40. All orders are hand packed with care using environmentally conscious materials.
Check out the help page for more information.