Cinnamon + Shea Soap
Cinnamon + Shea Soap
Cinnamon and shea soap, handmade using the cold process method. Packed full of antioxidants and suitable for all skin types.
- In stock, ready to ship
- More on the way
- Free delivery over £40
This soap regenerates and moisturises, it's packed full of anti-oxidants and also helps to lock in skins moisture. The dual colour is made by adding Cocao and it's blended with cinnamon and patchouli to warm and relax the senses.
All Wild Sage + Co soaps are handmade using the cold process method. They each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils. In this soap:
- Shea Butter, well known as a deeply moisturising butter and high in levels of vitamin A. It is used to improve skins elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars.
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems like acne and redness.
- Coconut Oil reduces inflammation and keeps skin hydrated, helping it to maintain its moisture.
- Cocoa Powder is helps to lock in moisture and is rich in antioxidants called flavonoids, which help to combat free radicals and reduce the signs of ageing.
Wild Sage and Co is a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye. They create cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all natural skin care. They believe in providing skin loving products that don’t harm our skin or our environment and reducing waste has been core to their mission from the very start. Their aim is to impact the environment as little as possible, simplify skin care and provide a product that you can rely on.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Sodium shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Essential Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa powder), Kaolin Clay, *Cinnamyl Alcohol,*Cinnamal,*Coumarin,
*Eugenol,*Benzyl Benzoate,*Linalool, Glycerin (Naturally occurring in the soap making process), Aqua (Water)
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
- Cruelty free
- Hand made
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plastic free
- Fully recyclable packaging
- UK made
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
Plastic free packaging can be reused or recycled along with your other household recycling.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95, with free delivery on all UK orders over £40. All orders are hand packed with care using environmentally conscious materials.
Check out the help page for more information.